“Last Minute” Special for 2011 Wedding Dates

February 7, 2011 by
Filed under Specials, Wedding Buzz

WOW – 50% OFF

Stone Mountain Lodge is offering a Great Deal on remaining available 2011 dates for most of our Wedding Packages!

• Book your July through October 2011 Wedding Package* and receive 50% off our normal package pricing.

* Not available for our Package A OR already discounted 1/2 day wedding packages or in addition to a military discount

So what are you waiting for? Call our Event Coordinator at 720-290-7326 and get the ball rolling!

Comments

23 Responses to ““Last Minute” Special for 2011 Wedding Dates”
  1. Rhiannon Padilla/Nick Johnsen says:

Hello! me and my fiance have always wanted a outdoor wedding and we looked at your website and were very pleased with what weve seen :) we have no idea where to start with any of this. We are hopeing our family will help us out with some costs.We have our guest list up around 70 people. Im totally lost on where to start. We do not have an exect date. I was thinking July – August somewhere.

2. mindy says:

Hi Rhiannon, We do have many July and August 2011 dates still available and also for July/August 2012. If you are thinking this year (2011), then we are currently offering 25% off our June 2011 packages…. I will have our Event Coordinator, Holly, contact you by email to discuss more specifics and to arrange for a tour of our facility!

3. Jenny Wyser says:

We are looking for a site that will hold maximum 160 people.We are looking for the date of June 11, 2011.Your venue looks beautiful and we look forward to your your earliest reply about availability.

4. mindy says:

Jenny, I will have our wedding coordinator reply to you directly via email with answers to your questions!

5. mindy says:

Kassie, I will forward your request to our event coordinator by email.

6. Diana & Eric says:

Hi, me and fiancee are looking for an outdoor wedding around august 13th for about 40 guests and will love to contact your event coordinator to see the cabins/ceremony site’s availability. Thanks

7. mindy says:

Thank you for your interest in a Stone Mountain Lodge wedding, I am forwarding your request to Holly, our event coordinator who will respond by email.

8. Kristina Nunag says:

Hi, My fiance and I have been looking for a place to have our outdoor wedding and reception. We found this place and think it would be perfect! My fiances family is from here but my family is coming from many different states. Our date is July 22, 2011 and we are looking at about 60 people. I would love to have your event coordinator contact me as soon as possible! Also would like information on renting out a cabin or some rooms for about 15 people. Thank you for your time.
    Kristina

9. mindy says:

Thank you for your interest in a July wedding at Stone Mountain Lodge, I am forwarding your request to Holly, our event coordinator who will respond by email.

10. Katie says:

HI my name is Katie and me and my fiance would love to have a wedding here. It looks so beautiful, but we are not wanting to have the wedding till july 13, 2012. Please contact me back I would love to hear from you.

11. mindy says:

Katie, Thanks for you interest in having your wedding at Stone Mountain Lodge. I will be forwarding your request to our event coordinator who will be replying by email

12. Jesse Anderson says:

Hi there…my fiance and I would love to have a small intimate ceremony sometime around Sept-Oct of this year (maybe in August.) Can you give me some information. We fell in love with your website the other day. Cost is a big issue to us. We were going to try and wait till next spring but if we can pull it off prior to then I would love to.
    Thanks.
    Jesse and Justin–
    303-305-8090

13. mindy says:

Thank you for your interest in having your wedding at Stone Mountain Lodge. I will forward your request to our event coordinator who will answer you by email

14. Amanda says:

Hello- I would like to get a quote on a wedding package for September 15, 2012. I know this is pretty far in the future but want to do some shopping around. I would like to get in touch with the coordinator so we can see if this amazing venue (love the reception tent) will fit within our budget.

Thanks so much!

15. mindy says:

Thank you for your interest in having your wedding at Stone Mountain Lodge. I will forward your request to our Event Coordinator who will contact you shortly by email to discuss the possibilities for your wedding.

16. Kayla says:

I would like to check your availability for September 10, 2011. It would be a package A wedding with 15 guests. And if this day isn’t available then what days would be possible around it. Also, is there a holding fee, or is all of the cost due at once?

17. mindy says:

Kayla, I do believe that September 10, 2011 is already reserved, however, I will have our Event Coordinator contact you by email to discuss the possibilities of your wedding at Stone Mountain!

18. Melissa says:

Any chance that Aug 27, 2011, is available for a wedding with about 180 guests?

19. mindy says:

Thank you for your interest in a Stone Mountain Lodge wedding. I’ll have our Event Coordinator email you to discuss what may be open!

20. Jennifer says:

Wondering if you have any dates open still in October?

21. Sarah says:

I’m very interested in having a wedding here, it looks amazing. I would like to come for a tour. I’m not looking for any specific date.

22. mindy says:

Sarah, thanks so much for your interest in having your wedding at Stone Mountain. I will forward your request to our event coordinator who will contact you by email.

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Stone Mountain Lodge, Stone Mountain Lodge. Stone Mountain Lodge said: "LAST MINUTE SPECIAL" – 20% off May 2011 Wedding Pkgs, 10% off June 2011 Wedding Pkgs. Click for Details – http://ow.ly/3ZEhK – #weddings [...]

Print This Post Print This Post