August 27, 2011 by
Filed under Specials, Wedding Buzz

Consider Stone Mountain Lodge as your Private Estate for Your Wedding.

By upgrading your wedding package with an additional charge** (see below), you and your guests will be able to have the lodge property, including all 21 lodging units, to yourselves for the night of your Wedding and following morning.

So, stay overnight, after your Full Wedding Day, and enjoy exclusive use of Stone Mountain Lodge’s  6 cabins and 15 lodge rooms from 4pm until 11am the following day. You’ll have discretion to assign the lodging as you wish to your family and guests, according to each unit’s occupancy, up to our maximum occupancy of 76 overnight guests.

You will also have exclusive use of the Pond, Mountain and Pool Areas through 11am the following day except your use of the Reception and Privacy Tents will be on your Wedding Day between 9am and midnight. Note – This part of the exclusivity package no longer applies from 2014 and beyond.

** It’s All Yours Pricing

2012 It’s All Yours $3000* ($2500* in Mid-Season)
2013 It’s All Yours $3500* ($3000* in Mid-Season)

*Subject to applicable sales tax (currently 4.9%)

Comments

17 Responses to ““It’s All Yours” Stone Mountain Presents Exclusivity Packages for 2012 Weddings!”
  1. Vyonne & Richard Goldman says:

We are interested in this package.“It’s All Yours” Stone Mountain Presents Exclusivity Packages for a may 12 2012 Wedding! could you send us all the info and include the prices. We have most of our wedding group from out of state so we would have 50 people give or take. So we are thinking of maybe having our wedding at Stone Mountain. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Vyonne & Richard

2. mindy says:

Vyonne & Richard, I’ll send your request to our event specialist who will be able to answer all your questions.

3. Jamie jackson says:

Hi mindy,
    We are interested in learning more information about the “it’s all yours” option for stone mountain. My fiancé and I are considering a fall wedding possibly at stone mountain. Thanks so much!
    Jamie and Kevin

4. mindy says:

Jamie & Kevin,
    Thank you so much for your interest in having your wedding at Stone Mountain! I will have our Wedding Sales Manager, Bonnie, contact you by email. She’ll be able to check available dates, answer your questions and arrange your tour!
    Mindy

5. Carrie says:

Hi! We are hoping to get a quote for early august 2012 for the “It’s All Yours” package. Thanks!

6. mindy says:

Hi Carrie, Thanks for your interest in having your wedding at Stone Mountain Lodge. I have forwarded your request to our Event Sales Manager who’ll send you an email to discuss all the details of your wedding.

7. Kelly says:

This looks wonderful! Can we get some information on rates in late September/early October 2012? And would love a tour!

-Thanks!!
    Kelly and Tripp

8. mindy says:

Hi Kelly & Tripp. Thanks so much for considering having your wedding at Stone Mountain Lodge. I will forward your request to our Event Sales Manager. She will be contacting you shortly by email.

9. Tiffany Maimone says:

This sounds wonderful, I would love to learn more!

10. Danielle Johnston says:

Hi, we’re looking at having a small wedding on September 18th this year (2012) are you guys all booked? The date is extremely important to us as he is deploying the same month!

11. mindy says:

Hi Danielle, Thanks for your interest in having your wedding at Stone Mountain!

I will have our Event Sales Manager, Bonnie check our dates and get in touch with you.

12. vibeke brant says:

would love to check out you site on saturday when in estes. with the possibility of a sept wedding. vibeke and jason

13. mindy says:

Vibeke and Jason, Thanks for your interest in Stone Mountain Lodge! I’ll have one of our Event staff contact you by email to discuss your tour.

14. melinda sanchez says:

I would LOVE to learn more about this offer! For a 2012 wedding or 2013 depending on the dates available!

15. Rebecca says:

Hello. I would love to get more information on the wedding special “It’s All Yours”. My fiance and I are looking at an August 2013 wedding. I am very interested in having it at Stone Mountain Lodge. I would also like more info on the prices for reserving the entire property, as I am from a very big family.

16. Dana McLaren says:

Is the 3000.00 in addition to one of the other packages….could you please send info to me via, email on all your packages, plus the exclusivity plus…
    Mother of the Bride,
    Dana McLaren

17. mindy says:

Hi Dana, Thank you so much for your interest in having your daughter’s wedding at Stone Mountain!. I will have our Event Sales Manager respond to your questions by email.

Print This Post Print This Post