Pets at Stone Mountain
Many of our guests love to vacation with their pets and Stone Mountain Lodge is pet-friendly. Our 15 lodge rooms accept pets, as well as Cabin 18. The other cabins do not accept pets. Lodge rooms have a $20/night/pet charge. Cabin 18 has a $30/night/pet charge. Please let us know, when making your reservation, that your pet will be accompanying you.
For the enjoyment of all we appreciate that you understand the following Pet Rules:
- There is a $20 nightly fee per pet per lodge room.
- Pets are are allowed in Cabin 18 for a $30 nightly fee per pet.
- Pets are not allowed in the other Cabins (units 17, 19, 20, 21 and 22).
- No more than 2 pets are allowed in any unit.
- Pets must always be on a leash.
- They may not be let to “go” on any of the irrigated grassy areas. You must clean up after your pet immediately!
- Pets may be walked up the mountain trail or around the Pond (when there are no events) only.
- Pets may not be left alone and excessive barking must be controlled.
- A $100 fee (per instance) will be charged for guests whose pets don’t abide the pet rules.