Here are our Lodging Policies for those that reserve one or two cabins or lodge rooms. If you are part of a Group reservation, please read Group Lodging Policies.
- No smoking is allowed in any unit. A $250 fine will be charged for non compliance (per instance).
- Well behaved pets are allowed in the Lodge Rooms and in Cabin 18(No pets allowed in Cabins 17, 19, 20, 21, 22) – see below
- Check-in is 4pm, Check-out is 11am – There is a $25 per unit fee for early check in or late check out which may be available at the manager’s discretion and subject to the timely availability of that particular unit
- Please notify lodge before 6:00pm of late arrival.
- A credit card must be on file for your reservation and stay.
- For Policies specific to Groups, please see Group Lodging Policies
- Cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and travelers checks are accepted. Deposits made more than 10 business days in advance may be made via personal check.
- Personal checks local to Colorado will be accepted with a valid drivers license and a major credit card or guaranteed check card
- Cash is accepted with valid driver’s license or credit card
- Nightly and weekly lodging subject to 4.90% Colorado State Sales tax
- Full balance of payment for stay is due upon arrival
- No refunds for shortened stays
- 50% of total stay is due at reservation time.
- If payment is made by check through the mail, the reservation will be held 1 week for the check. A confirmation will be sent after deposit is received.
- A paid deposit guarantees a late arrival check-in until 8:00am the following day. For reservations greater than 1 night, Stone Mountain Lodge must be contacted before Noon the following day to avoid cancellation of the reservation.
- If you are not part of Group lodging reservation and if you are not receiving a Group lodging discount, a full refund will be given if cancellation is made more than 10 days in advance of Arrival date. Within 10 days in advance of Arrival date, the full deposit is forfeited. (If you are part of a group, see the Group Lodging Policies regarding cancellation.)
- No refund will be made after check-in for an early check-out.
- Nightly rates – Daily maid service is provided
- Weekly rates – Limited maid service is provided once a week.
- All units have bed linens and bath towels.
- All units with a kitchen have a refrigerator, range, sink, and cabinets.
- All other units have a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker
- Rooms 1, 8, 9, 12, 15, 16 – Kitchen supplies are provided
- Cabins – Dishes, glassware, cookware and basic kitchen utensils are provided.
- No guest appliances are allowed in any unit without prior approval.