- 2016 dates are already booking fast! Save Your Wedding Date with a $500 Deposit!
- Call our Event Sales Manager at 720-290-7326 to Schedule Your Tour
- OR Click Here to E-Mail Us For More Information
Stone Mountain Lodge Outdoor Wedding Packages
Our Outdoor Wedding Packages at Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins vary depending on your specific desires, the numbers of guests, and specific dates. You are likely to find a package that fits your budget. All of our packages are based on number of attendees as well as day of the week. TIP: Start at a smaller package until your RSVP’s come in as you can upgrade but can’t downgrade packages.
We will be glad to help you with additional services, such as catering, music, and photography through our Preferred Vendor List to help choose the best professionals for your event. We also offer Additional Options and Services to complete your event details (see below). Stone Mountain Lodge wants to support your unique wedding and we are always open to your ideas and wishes.
All packages A-F are for a “full day”. That means there are no other couples in the background, you can take your time, and won’t be rushed. The hours are Sunday – Thursday, the venue is available to you and only you from 11am – 10pm (cleanup by midnight). On Friday and Saturday you gain an extra hour as the end time is 11pm.
These packages come with unlimited access to an Event Designer. Someone who you can ask questions to, talk to, and get advice from, your all access Event Designer will be there for you through it all. They will work with you to assist in the planning process all the day until you say “I Do”.
All areas are conveniently located to restrooms, and have easy access for service vehicles, and people drop-off or pick-up.
2015/2016 Wedding Packages
- Our Wedding Season is from mid April through mid October.
- The following packages and pricing are for the remaining 2015 dates & the 2016 season.
- Military Wedding Special:10% discount on a Wedding Package if one of the couple is Active Military
- All wedding packages are subject to change, except with a signed contract and deposit.
- Click Wedding Site to see the layout of our Wedding area.
- Learn How to Save Money for your Stone Mountain Lodge Wedding!
The Locations at the Pond Include:
the Reception Tent,
the Garden Area,
the Ceremony Arbor,
the Privacy Tent
All wedding packages include full use of our custom designed 1800 square foot Reception Tent. The Reception Tent is available by the Pond from mid-April through mid-October. The reception tent has 3 beautiful dimming chandeliers, dimming perimeter lights, twinkle lights, and new for 2015 hanging drapes to add the dramatic and elegant effect for the tent.
Our wedding reception tent is specifically designed to provide a perfect outdoor experience, with the assurance that all will go well.
Your wedding ceremony can be held inside the tent in the event of bad weather. And, just in case it does get too chilly, especially during the spring or fall, our high-output tent heater can easily heat the whole tent.
Please take a look at more information and photos about our Reception Tent.
You will also have full use of our Privacy Tent. This small, private tent is designed specifically for one of the partners such as the bride or groom to get ready. There is enough room for him or her to invite those close to help. It is also a grey place to snatch a quiet moment away from all the hubbub of your big day, even after your reception party is in full swing.
The Privacy Tent is located in a separate place off to the side in the pond area, away from where guests arrive, yet not far from the Reception Tent.
Take a look at more photos and information about our Privacy Tent.
All wedding packages, A-F, also include the following:
- Ceremony Site with vine covered arbor
- Garden area with small shelter for greeting and cocktails
- Use of the Privacy Tent
- Reception Tent includes 15′ by 18′ Dance floor
- 5′ round tables will seat up to 10 guests per table
- 6′ and 8′ rectangular tables for head table, buffet, bar, etc.
- Enchanting fabric draped aloft in the Reception tent
- Dimmable twinkle lighting above and around your reception
- Elegant chandeliers on dimmers for your reception
- Deluxe wedding white folding chairs for Ceremony and Reception
- Moving chairs between Ceremony area and Reception tent
- Exclusive use of the entire Pond Area
- Will set up Ceremony in tent if weather is bad
- Use of high-output tent heater as needed
- See Reception Tent Furniture for Determining use of Tables and Chairs
Additional Options and Services
- The couple can order our Romancing the Stone Package for a night during their stay
- Reception without ceremony – subtract $300
- Sound System Rental $150 to $200 – Perfect for I-Pod, CD-Player, or to support live music. Also nice to have if you want to amplify your Ceremony
- Up Light Rental – $150 – Highlight your event with our LED uplighting
- Popup Tent Rental $100 – To shelter performers, catering, etc
- Cocktail tables are available for rental at $25 per table. Please ask for details.
Deposit and Fees
- The following charges are added to the above pricing:
- A 12% Gratuity will be added to your package price
- Refundable $500 ($750 for Exclusivity Packages) Security/Damage/Cleaning Deposit. See Security/Damage Deposit under policies for more information.
- Local Sales Tax of 4.985% (subject to changes)
- The following charges may also be added:
- Non-refundable $250 service fee for using a non-approved caterer. See under Approved Caterers on our Preferred Vendor List for more specifics.