Look for us at upcoming January 2014 wedding shows in Loveland and Denver
- Bridal Festival Wedding Expo Sunday Jan. 5, 2014 11:00am – 3:00 pm – The Ranch/Larimer Cnty Fairgrounds, Loveland
- Rocky Mountain Bridal Show Sunday, January 19, 2014 11:00 am – 4:00 pm Colorado Convention Center, Denver
or call now to schedule your property tour
Stone Mountain Lodge Outdoor Wedding Packages
Our Outdoor Wedding Packages at Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins vary depending on your specific desires, the numbers of guests, and specific dates. You are likely to find a package that fits your budget.
We will be glad to help you with additional services, such as catering, music, and photography through our Preferred Vendor List to help choose the best professionals for your event. We also offer Additional Options and Services to complete your event details (see below). Stone Mountain Lodge wants to support your unique wedding and we are always open to your ideas and wishes.
All packages, except package E, are for a “full day”. All areas are conveniently located to restrooms, and have easy access for service vehicles, and people drop-off or pick-up.
2013 Wedding Packages
- Our 2013 Wedding Season is from Friday, April 19, 2013 through Sunday, November 3, 2013.
- The following packages and pricing are for the 2013 and 2014 seasons.
- Package E) Intimate Ceremony or Elopement is available year round! Read below for details
- Military Wedding Special:10% discount on a Wedding Package if the bride or groom is Active Military
- Last-Minute Wedding Special: 20% discount on a Wedding Package (not including Package E) booked within 60 days of your Wedding Date
- All wedding packages are subject to change, except with a signed contract and deposit.
- Click Wedding Site to see the layout of our Wedding area.
- Learn How to Save Money for your Stone Mountain Lodge Wedding!
Wedding Packages Including Garden Area, Ceremony Arbor and Bridal Tent (in season)
Wedding package A below, includes full use of our Garden Area and Ceremony Arbor for Your Entire Wedding Day!
This is a more economical package for an Arbor Ceremony and a Garden Wedding Reception for a smaller number of people.
- May to October – This package is available on Monday through Wednesday (excluding Holidays)
- November to April – This package is available on any day of the week
Please See Wedding Package A) Garden Wedding – 40 Guests for more information and pricing.
Wedding Packages Including Reception Tent, Garden Area, Ceremony Arbor and Bridal Tent
Packages B through D
Wedding packages B through D below, include full use of our custom designed 1800 square foot Reception Tent. The Reception Tent is available by the Pond from mid-April through October.
Our wedding reception tent is specifically designed to provide a perfect outdoor experience, with the assurance that all will go well.
Your wedding ceremony can be held inside the tent in the event of bad weather. And, just in case it does get too chilly, especially during the spring or fall, our high-output tent heater can easily heat the whole tent.
Please take a look at more information and photos about our Reception Tent.
You will also have full use of our Bridal Tent. The Bridal Tent is designed specifically for the Bride to get ready. There is enough room for her to invite those close to her to help.
The Bridal Tent is located in a separate place off to the side in the pond area, away from where guests arrive, yet not far from the Reception Tent.
Take a look at more photos and information about our Bridal Tent.
All wedding packages using the Reception Tent include the following:
- Ceremony Site with vine covered arbor
- Garden area with small shelter for greeting and cocktails
- Use of the Bridal Tent
- Reception Tent includes 15′ by 18′ Dance floor
- 5′ round tables will seat up to 10 guests per table
- 6′ and 8′ rectangular tables for head table, buffet, bar, etc.
- Deluxe wedding white folding chairs for Ceremony and Reception
- Moving chairs between Ceremony area and Reception tent
- Exclusive use of the entire Pond Area
- Will set up Ceremony in tent if weather is bad
- Use of high-output tent heater as needed
- See Reception Tent Furniture for Determining use of Tables and Chairs
$1,500 to $3,900
A full wedding ceremony and reception takes advantage of all Stone Mountain has to offer, with pricing options depending primarily on dates. Extra Guests up to 125 may be arranged.
Please See Wedding Package C Full Wedding – 100 Guests for more information and pricing.
$1,950 to $4,900
The deluxe wedding package provides the extra support for weddings with a larger number of guests along with a full wedding ceremony and reception that takes advantage of all Stone Mountain has to offer. Extra Guests up to 160 may be arranged. Pricing options depend primarily on dates.
Please See Wedding Package D Full Wedding – 150 Guests for more information and pricing.
If you’re thinking of getting married during our off-season, but still want a unique venue, we may have what you are looking for. See more info about our winter weddings
$500 – $750
This package is available year round on any day of the week as follows -
A Wedding in November through April may be scheduled in advance – $500.
A Wedding in May through October may be scheduled within 4 weeks of your date – $750.
Wedding package E) is for a small and simple wedding with a limited number of guests (up to 20). This package includes the use of the Wedding Ceremony Arbor area for 1 hour to have the full elegance of an Outdoor Ceremony.
Please See Wedding Package E – Intimate Ceremony or Elopement for more information.
Additional Options and Services
- The Bride and Groom can order our Romancing the Stone Package for a night during their stay
- Reception without ceremony – subtract $300 (packages B, C or D only)
- Sound System Rental $150 to $200 – Perfect for I-Pod, CD-Player, or to support live music. Also nice to have if you want to amplify your Ceremony
- Popup Tent Rental $100 – To shelter performers, catering, etc
- Cocktail tables are available for rental at $25 per table or $30 per table with fitted eggplant cloth. Please ask for details.
- Additional Wedding Planning Services are available from Our Event Coordinator.
- Decorating Assistance from our Event Staff is available for $100/hour. Our staff will decorate with your decorations and remove the decorations after your event. Please ask for details.
The following Options may be added with a 72 hour advance notice to Our Event Staff
- Boutonnieres and Corsages – Our staff is happy to provide flowers for your attendants in your colors – $25 each
- Spring Bouquet for the Bride – Our staff is happy to provide a bouquet in your colors – $50 each
- Cake for 2 – Our staff will provide a small cake just right for 2 in your choice of either chocolate or vanilla – $25 each
Deposit and Fees
- To book your event for a specific date, a 50% deposit is generally taken. Please see the deposit and cancellation policies for more specifics.
- The following charges are added to the above pricing:
- A 10% Gratuity will be added to your package price
- Refundable $500 Security/Damage/Cleaning Deposit. See Security/Damage Deposit under policies for more information.
- Local Sales Tax of 4.90% (subject to changes)
- The following charges may also be added:
- Non-refundable $250 service fee for using a non-approved caterer. See under Approved Caterers on our Preferred Vendor List for more specifics.