2015 dates are booking fast! Save Your Wedding Date with a $250 Deposit!
Call our Event Sales Manager at 720-290-7326 to Schedule Your Tour
OR Click Here to E-Mail Us For More Information
See us at these Wedding Shows in January 2015!
Sunday Jan 4 Bridal Festivals – Loveland
Sunday Jan 11 Rocky Mountain Bridal Show – Denver
Sunday Jan 25 Boulder Wedding Showcase
Stone Mountain Lodge Outdoor Wedding Packages
Our Outdoor Wedding Packages at Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins vary depending on your specific desires, the numbers of guests, and specific dates. You are likely to find a package that fits your budget.
We will be glad to help you with additional services, such as catering, music, and photography through our Preferred Vendor List to help choose the best professionals for your event. We also offer Additional Options and Services to complete your event details (see below). Stone Mountain Lodge wants to support your unique wedding and we are always open to your ideas and wishes.
All packages, except package E, are for a “full day”. All areas are conveniently located to restrooms, and have easy access for service vehicles, and people drop-off or pick-up.
2014/2015 Wedding Packages
- Our Wedding Season is from mid April through mid October.
- The following packages and pricing are for the 2014 and 2015 seasons.
- Military Wedding Special:10% discount on a Wedding Package if one of the couple is Active Military
- All wedding packages are subject to change, except with a signed contract and deposit.
- Click Wedding Site to see the layout of our Wedding area.
- Learn How to Save Money for your Stone Mountain Lodge Wedding!
All Wedding Packages Include all Locations at the Pond!
Includes the Reception Tent, Garden Area, Ceremony Arbor and Privacy Tent
Wedding packages A through F below, include full use of our custom designed 1800 square foot Reception Tent. The Reception Tent is available by the Pond from mid-April through mid-October.
Our wedding reception tent is specifically designed to provide a perfect outdoor experience, with the assurance that all will go well.
Your wedding ceremony can be held inside the tent in the event of bad weather. And, just in case it does get too chilly, especially during the spring or fall, our high-output tent heater can easily heat the whole tent.
Please take a look at more information and photos about our Reception Tent.
You will also have full use of our Privacy Tent. This small, private tent is designed specifically for one of the partners such as the bride or groom to get ready. There is enough room for him or her to invite those close to help. It is also a grey place to snatch a quiet moment away from all the hubbub of your big day, even after your reception party is in full swing.
The Privacy Tent is located in a separate place off to the side in the pond area, away from where guests arrive, yet not far from the Reception Tent.
Take a look at more photos and information about our Privacy Tent.
All wedding packages include the following:
- Ceremony Site with vine covered arbor
- Garden area with small shelter for greeting and cocktails
- Use of the Privacy Tent
- Reception Tent includes 15′ by 18′ Dance floor
- 5′ round tables will seat up to 10 guests per table
- 6′ and 8′ rectangular tables for head table, buffet, bar, etc.
- Enchanting fabric draped aloft in the Reception tent
- Dimmable twinkle lighting above and around your reception
- Elegant chandeliers on dimmers for your reception
- Deluxe wedding white folding chairs for Ceremony and Reception
- Moving chairs between Ceremony area and Reception tent
- Exclusive use of the entire Pond Area
- Will set up Ceremony in tent if weather is bad
- Use of high-output tent heater as needed
- See Reception Tent Furniture for Determining use of Tables and Chairs
This is a more economical package with the full use of the pond area for a smaller number of people that is available Sunday through Thursday during wedding season.
Please See Wedding Package A) Full Wedding up to 50 Guests for more information and pricing.
Your full wedding ceremony and reception takes advantage of all Stone Mountain has to offer, with pricing options depending on the day of the week, the number of guests and your lodging options.
Please See Wedding Packages B through F – Full Wedding up to 175 Guests for more information and pricing.
Additional Options and Services
- The couple can order our Romancing the Stone Package for a night during their stay
- Reception without ceremony – subtract $300
- Sound System Rental $150 to $200 – Perfect for I-Pod, CD-Player, or to support live music. Also nice to have if you want to amplify your Ceremony
- Up Light Rental – $150 – Highlight your event with our LED uplighting
- Popup Tent Rental $100 – To shelter performers, catering, etc
- Cocktail tables are available for rental at $25 per table. Please ask for details.
The following Options may be added with a 48 hour advance notice to Our Event Staff
- Boutonnieres and Corsages – Our staff is happy to provide flowers for your attendants in your colors – $25 each
- Spring Bouquet for the Bride – Our staff is happy to provide a bouquet in your colors – $50 each
- Cake for 2 – Our staff will provide a small cake just right for 2 in your choice of either chocolate or vanilla – $25 each
Deposit and Fees
- The following charges are added to the above pricing:
- A 10% Gratuity will be added to your package price
- Refundable $500 Security/Damage/Cleaning Deposit. See Security/Damage Deposit under policies for more information.
- Local Sales Tax of 4.80% (subject to changes)
- The following charges may also be added:
- Non-refundable $250 service fee for using a non-approved caterer. See under Approved Caterers on our Preferred Vendor List for more specifics.